Here we can see “Google Play Store Error 489”
Remove your Google account from your device once, then re-add it. If you’re not sure how to do it, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Accounts on your phone.
- Tap on the Google icon that appears.
- Select Remove account from the settings menu by tapping the options icon.
- Make sure you want it.
- Restart your device when you’ve finished and add your Google account again.
- Clear the data by going to Settings > Applications Manager > Google Play Store.
- If your phone prompts you to perform a factory reset to remove your Google account and you don’t want to, you can learn how to deactivate your Google account from Android without doing so.
Make a network switch. This implies that if you’re using mobile data, you can switch to the Wifi network, and vice versa. This is because the connection is usually the reason of the error 489, and if you move networks, you’ll almost certainly receive a faster network. If you are currently utilising mobile data and want to keep using it, you can try changing the APN.
Try one of these ways (or both if one doesn’t work) to solve your problem. Best of luck with your app setup!
I hope you found this “Google Play Store Error 489” information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
1.How can I fix an error in the Google Play store?
- Clear the Play Store’s cache and data.
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Select Apps & Notifications from the drop-down menu. See the whole list of apps.
- Scroll down to Google Play Store and tap it.
- Storage with a tap. Delete the cache.
- After that, select Clear data.
- Restart your download by reopening the Play Store.
2.Why do I constantly getting an error message when I try to use Google Play?
When you try to download apps from the Google Play Store, you’ll see Google Play Store Errors, which usually contain numbers. Google Play Store updates, Google cache difficulties, Google Play Store saved data issues, or Google account issues could all be at blame for these errors.
3.How can I get the Google Play Store to work again?
You can use the APK file to reinstall the Google Play Store if you originally installed it via the APK file. Use a reputable source such as APKMirror.com to get Google Play Store. The Google Play Store will reappear on your Android phone after it has been successfully installed.
4.What is the cause of the Google Pay Show Error?
Verify that the address on your card matches the address in Google Payments. The payment may be denied if your credit card is registered to a different address. Verify that the zip code matches your present location. Locate the payment option you’re attempting to use to complete the purchase.
5.Can I force Google Play Store to close?
Google Play Services is a service that connects apps to Google services such as Google Sign In and Google Maps. Google Play Services is not the same as the Google Play Store app, and it comes pre-installed on Android. You can’t compel Google Play services to stop or remove.