Here we can see “How to Customize System Tray Icons in Windows 10”
Go to the “Notification & Action” section of the settings menu.
- Select “Properties” from the context menu by right-clicking on the taskbar.
- To open the Notifications & action settings window, click the “Customize..” button next to the “Notification area” in the “Taskbar and Start Menu Properties” window.
Customize the taskbar’s application icons
- Under “Quick actions,” select “Select which icons appear on the taskbar.”
- To display the App icon on the taskbar, switch the ON toggle button next to a specific App name in the “Select which icons appear on the taskbar” screen. To conceal the App icon from the taskbar, turn off the toggle button.
Customize the taskbar’s System icons
- Under “Quick actions,” click the “Turn system icons on or off” tab.
- To display a system icon on the taskbar, turn ON the toggle button next to the name of the system icon in the “Turn system icons on or off” screen. To conceal the system icon from the taskbar, turn off the toggle button.
I hope you found this information helpful. Please fill out the form below if you have any queries or comments.
- How can I update the icons in the Dock in Windows 10?
Instead of the program jump list, you can access the regular Windows Explorer context menu by holding Shift and right-clicking the icon on the taskbar. Click Properties once more. Go to the Shortcut tab in the Properties dialogue and click the Change Icon button. By clicking Browse, you can find a new icon file.
- How do I find the tray icon?
The status of many functions, such as speaker volume and modem transmission, was displayed in this section on the right side of the Taskbar on the Windows interface. Applications may also place icons on the System Tray to provide rapid access to the application or an auxiliary function.
- What can you see in the system tray?
The Windows system tray can be found in the bottom right corner of your computer screen, in the Windows Taskbar. It has small icons for quick access to system tasks, including antivirus settings, printer, modem, sound volume, battery status, and so on.
- In Windows 10, where is the system tray icon?
The Windows 10 System Tray (Notification area) is a notification area on the right side of the taskbar that gives you access to system notifications, functions, and programs. In addition to network, power, volume, and Action Center icons.
- How do I make my system tray bigger?
Double-click, the program’s icon in the system tray to maximize the window and return it to the taskbar. If you want to maximize many windows at once, right-click the Traymond icon in your system tray and select “Restore All Windows.”