What is good to dip hard pretzels in?
What to Dip Pretzels In
- Chocolate Dip. A surprisingly good match for salty pretzels is a sweet dip.
- Peanut Butter. Do you want your pretzels to have a nutty, sweet flavor?
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
- Hummus Dip.
- Beer Cheese Dip.
- French Onion Dip.
- Cilantro Pesto.
What are Pretzel Crisps made out of?
Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Salt, Organic Tapioca Malt Blend (Organic Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Soda. Contains: Wheat Produced in a facility that handles milk and soy.Original Organic Pretzel Crisps. xaeAmount Per ServingTotal Carbohydrate: 24g9%Dietary Fiber: 0g0%Sugars: 2gAdded Sugars: 1g3%15 more rows
What do you eat Pretzel Crisps with?
20 Fun Ways to Snack on Pretzels
- Dip them in hummus. This has become the ultimate pretzel pairingand for good reason.
- Make trail mix.
- Add them to your favorite cookie
- Dip them in mustard dip.
- Dip them in guac.
- Throw them in a cereal snack mix.
- Frost them with yogurt.
- Make cheese ball bites.
What do you dip Buffalo Pretzel Crisps in?
Buffalo Wing Pretzel Crispsxae They’re great with ranch dip, blue cheese dressing or even a side of celery sticks.